You train hard and constantly break your limits? You know how important the perfect testosterone level is? Muscle building and performance improvement are at the top of your to-do list? Testo Shock 2.0 provides the extra power to take your workouts to the next level. Provide your body with the mineral Zinc and the innovative combination of valuable plant extracts. Zinc is
especially important for intensively training athletes, as it supports a normal testosterone level in the blood as well as the maintenance of healthy bones. The vitamins contained in Testo Shock 2.0 stimulate the energy production in the training muscles. Increase your hormone balance with this unbeatable composition!
Packing size: 90 Maxi Caps
Content is sufficient for use according to our recommendation for 22 day(s).
TESTO SHOCK 2.0 IS THE PERFECT CHOICE FOR SUPPORTING THE FOLLOWING GOALS:
Testo Shock 2.0 is the perfect choice for supporting the following goals:
- Build muscle mass
- Intensive training sessions
- Muscle maintenance
- Maintenance of testosterone levels
- Reduction of fatigue
For whom is Testo Shock 2.0 suitable?
- For fitness and strength athletes with the aim to build up more muscle and body mass
- For athletes who do a hard muscle workout so that the muscles look harder and more defined in the next few weeks
- For endurance athletes with a high training workload, such as for the half marathon, marathon or triathlon is required.
- For people who want to maintain their hormonal balance or who want to fall back on natural alternatives
MAXI-CAPS FOR MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE
The Maxi-Caps contain the right dosage to optimally support you in reaching your goals. Valuable B vitamins – ideal for high training volumes – help to reduce fatigue. Niacin and pantothenic acid can also counteract fatigue. So you stay longer powerful at the iron or on the track.
MINERAL ZINC – THE TESTOSTERONE SUPPORTER
When it comes to testosterone balance, no one can fool it : zinc. The contained mineral contributes to the preservation of a normal testosterone level in the blood during intensive training and diet phases. Since zinc supports the new formation of hormones, it consequently also promotes the build-up of muscle mass.